Job opportunities in Indian Railways, which posts will be recruited? How many vacancies are there?
Recruitment will be done in Indian Railways. The notification has already been published. Indian Railway Recruitment Cell has informed that Northern Railway has released applications for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) in Delhi.
It should be noted that the eligible candidates will be selected through this examination. Interested candidates can submit online applications till 28th August. It is known that there are total 323 vacancies. ALP/Technicians, Junior Engineer and Train Manager - Recruitment to these posts.
Let's see where the vacancies are
Assistant Loco Pilot- 169
Train Manager- 46
Technician-78 Junior Engineer-30
Assistant Loco Pilot – Applicants must have passed Matriculation. An apprentice certificate from ITI (specified trades/Act) is also required. Apart from this, those who have done Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Automobile Engineering from ITI can also apply.
Train Manager/Goods Guard – Applicants should possess a degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Notification Released – 28th July 2023 Online Application Submission Started –
July 29, 2023The last date for submission of the application – is 28th August,
Last date for submission of signed application – 1 September 2023
How to apply
• First go to this website indianrailways.gov.in. This is the official website of Indian Railways.
• GDCE ONLINE / E-Application must be clicked on this link. Then click on Candidate Registration
• Provide all required information like Name, Phone Number, Email ID, Date of Birth etc.
• Click on the register button and complete the registration process successfully.
• Now fill out the application form and upload photos, signatures, fingerprints and other necessary documents and information there.
• Now deposit the application fee and then click on the submit button.
A printout of the submitted form should be kept with you for convenience.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for the benefit of candidates/job seekers as a suggestion. However, a special request to them, before applying must go through the respective websites, official documents/notifications from appropriate official sources.
A fire broke out in Eden's dressing room late Wednesday night
A month after the vote, the force reports to the commission